Wow, I still have clients that want to wait for the market to "bottom out." It is hard to believe that conditions could get much better for buyers (or worse for sellers) then they are right now. It is almost a perfect storm. Even if prices do fall some more, interest rates are not dropping much further and will no doubt start to inch up in the months ahead. So low interest and low prices at the same time. If you can afford to buy,now is the time!!
It is also rumored that there are "ghost listings" out there. Lenders holding on to foreclosures thinking that prices will rise. I don't know how true this is but if they can afford to hang on to them they probably are doing just that.
So talk to your Realtor and see what is available in your area. Here is North Ga inventories are down and we are even getting some competing offers on nice properties priced correctly.
I will be yaking at you next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment